Lots of shakes and juices are full of sugar. Here's a great shake that delivers a ton of protein and helps get your day going. It's especially great for anyone doing keto and fitness training.
- 2 scoops Precision Engineered Whey Protein Chocolate Or similar low carb protein powder
- 1 tbsp MCT Oil Any brand will do
- 50 grams Fage 0% Greek Yoghurt Or similar
- 100 ml Alpro Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 120 ml Black Coffee This is optional but add a bit more almond milk if you don't use it
- 3-5 cubes Ice cubes This is optional as well but I like it in the morning.
Add into a blender or food processor all the liquids: almond milk; MCT oil; yoghurt; coffee. Blend for 30 seconds or so.
Add in the powder while blending is spinning as this helps spread it around and not stick to the sides. Drop in the ice cubes and blend for another minutes.
Pour and enjoy!
- Calories: 376 Kcal
- Fat: 18g
- Carbs: 6g
- Protein: 45g